Welcome to the Career Service of the School of Business and Economics
We provide a variety of services and resources to both students at the school of Business and Economics and employers within the metropolitan area Nuremberg.
The range of events includes seminars on application and career entry, soft skills trainings, presentations by organizations, counseling interviews and job fairs. The events are usually held in German. A basic knowledge of German is thus essential for participation.
Please consider: We do not provide any placement service. Moreover we can not give any legal advice. We only give advice concerning applications, but don’t develop application documents.
Short set of links to the topic „Application“
- Career Blog of The Guardian includes lots of tips for graduates
- Jobline provides an online application training in English
- Monster samples application documents for different fields
Short set of links to the topic „Employment“
- Foreigner’s registration office can give you advice concerning employment permit in Germany
- Central Office for International Affairs publishes some basic informations on the german labor market
- Information on jobs and learning opportunities throughout Europe
- Widespread information about immigration conditions, recognition of professional qualifications, job searching, working contract etc.
- The Federal Employment Agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit – BA) provides Information concerning the German labor market and Job seeking.
Note: The Career Service is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Phone: +49 (0)911-5302 678
Office Hours (for short questions)
- Monday 15.00 – 17.00 hrs
- Tuesday 9.00 – 11:00 hrs
- Thursday 9:00 – 11:00 hrs
- Please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your concern and your subject of study.